vrijdag 27 mei 2011

too many

What happens if you have
too many ideas
?
Most of the time you end up doing nothing at all.

There is my "square moon" to take care of,
there is a new felt-fabric to make,
there are the new fabric pieces from Jude, 
there are at least four "woven" pieces
including the background of last years "August" journal-quilt
and there are even some "beasts" left-overs.
But where to start ???
So :

I did some felting !
(that makes sence, doesn't it?)

I needed a little bag for my cards and I used the template I made
before when I made a little bag for daughter's cards

I think the little envelope goes well with my "fiberrainbow"
(the greens and turquoise are on the back)

And while I was at it I went on making a cuff

which is drying right now.

I also got some pieces from my stash of silk (from my silk-painting days)
to take with me to the dyeing workshop by Pam de Groot in July.

So , did my to-do list get any shorter ?
I think not

(Daughter called from the Festival:
she is having a good time, and everybody loves the "Sun Moon" rug!)

1 opmerking:

  1. too many ideas...that sounds familiar. gorgeous felting fibers. and am not surprised that everyone loved the sun/moon rug. it was beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen