vrijdag 11 oktober 2013

swap time

Yes, I did it again :
I asked someone if she fancied a swap with me
;-)

This time it was Lynne
We met in Blogland and also had some e-mail contact
(that way you can talk a bit more personal)

Some time ago
she made these lovely stitched pincushions
out of felt and woolen fabric
really sweet.

So we agreed on a pincushion against a mandala drawing

Two different sides ... and a lovely card 
(with some other work of Lynne on the front)


Here it proudly stands in front of my "Concertina" felted vessel


I was sóóóó glad I recieved an e-mail tonight
that my drawing arrived safely at Lynne's house
(she had been away and I already feared the package had gone missing)

I did my best to capture Lynne in the mandala drawing :
she plays the fiddle, loooooves (all kinds of) music,
has this wonderful hat when performing
and has a lovely garden
.....
(and I heard "the Firebird" and it all came together)
A swap well executed

;-)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a clever way to add to one's 'art' collection........you both hit the jackpot!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ooooo Els, van ruilen kwam zeker geen huilen!
    what a great swapp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen