donderdag 30 oktober 2014

day 30

So sorry :
a very late start 
so it took some time before I finished my mandala today.
Then it wasn't simple to make a good picture after dark.
I used my day light lamp in the end
(better then flash light)

I made some fals starts
then there was this mermaid ...
A mermaid I thought ... why ?
Hmmmmm it's not always very nice and clean
to swimm in the oceans nowadays
NO !
We are dumping 
LOTS OF CHEMICALS AND PLASTIC WASTE EVERYWHERE
that finally ends up in our oceans

Right now sea life is duped
.....
in the end 
WE ALL ARE !
(so another awareness)

This is my Pink Ribbon mandala for day number thirty

"plastic soup"

Karisma colour pencils on heavy weight drawing paper  (A4)
the mandala itself is  14 cm  (5.5")  in diameter

If you want this original artwork
you can send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
It costs  € 30, -  (+ postage)


Psssssst  :
the little one was very busy today
writing on Grandpa's shopping list !


(so good when they are helping out
... and on such a young age !)


(see you tomorrow,
on my last mandala day of this October
breast cancer awareness month)


1 opmerking:

  1. Mooi gedaan, je zit alles drijven in jouw mandala!
    Ik ben zo benieuwd naar wat de kleine op opa's boodschappenlijstje heeft getekend/geschreven.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen