woensdag 1 oktober 2014

pink ribbon : day 1

October is Pink Ribbon month
Pink Ribbon wants to find money
 to make the best probable treatment and research possible
for breastcancer patients.
It's a matter in which I'm personally involved,
and I usually make a mandala to remind everyone
of the importance of being aware 
that breastcancer is making new victims every day 
(know your own body !)

October is also my blogaversary,
the 4th this time.

Normally I arrange for a giveaway to celebrate this .....

This year I want to do something different

I want to make a donation to Pink Ribbon.
I was inspired by many different people who make daily creations,
like Tammy, Nadia, Lee and Sus (in a way) 

Therefore I am planning to make a mandala
every day of this month.

If you like it, you can buy it and I will send it to you.
Just send me an email and we'll make the arrangements.

You will have an original little artwork
and I will be able to make that donation at the end of October
The price of the mandala will be the number of that day in Euro's (+ postage)

"crossroads"

Karisma colour pencil on fine watercolour paper 15 x  21cm  (A5)
mandala 12cm (5") diameter 
€ 1,-

sold

(see you tomorrow)

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so nice that you are doing this!!! and i am so honored that i had any part in inspiring you to do this!!! I have to say that I am wonderfully amazed by how this can expand into so much goodness!!! This is just another example of it. Thanks for letting me know that your doing this .. I love it!!! I'll be watching!! ((((((Els)))))))) thats a hug for you..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great idea! I still treasure the mandala and the little owl you sent me. I look forward to seeing how things go.

    And also, Happy blogaversary!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Happy Blog-Birthday, Els! And I will follow your daily process of mandala making.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Liebe Els,
    der Gedanke hinter deinen Arbeiten ist so wichtig und auch, dass wir daran erinnert werden, auf unseren Körper zu hören. Ich hätte gerne dein Mandala crossroads. Das Verschicken eilt nicht, denn vielleicht finde ich ja noch eines!
    Glückwunsch zum Blog-Gedurtstag und Anerkennung an dich, für schon so viele Jahre!
    Mach´s gut, Birgit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen