woensdag 26 oktober 2016

day 26

Another special October day for us to celebrate,
so :
another little heart for Pink Ribbon.

This time I took some darker green felt
than the last little heart
(on the 14th)
A bit more "mature" green
you could say
;-)

The Pink Ribbon  textile jewel for day  26

Dark green heart pendant of hand dyed felt,
with a sophisticated silk green back,
embroidered with hand dyed silk, rayon, cotton and silk
and some beads.
on a 80 cm long cord.

SOLD  !

Only

€ 10

for this lovely little heart,
to keep, or to give away to someone dear.
All you need to do is send me an email at
fiberrainbow@gmail.com
(or leave that massage here below at the comments)

All the money will go to the Pink Ribbon fund


"green love"


The last bits of real day light for some pictures
and the background of some delicate saffron crocuses.

Crocus Sativus


And this time I made the choice in favor
of the plain green silk in stead of the Kaffe Fassett fabric I had
(yes ... yet another)



See you tomorrow with another Textile Jewel !

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Ahhhh ((Yvette)) .... al weg ....
      Houd moed, wie weet ...

      Verwijderen
  2. I like very much this heart ... I want to buy, it is already sold?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh my, sorry Carmina ... I've been a bit "lazy" with my blog today. It's already sold.
      But : five more Jewels to go !

      Verwijderen
  3. Just loving these little jewels, they are a delight :-) keep finding them sold though :-( Must pay more attention, but I've been offline for a little bit. Hope the Autumn is being kind to you, the colours are so lovely aren't they

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Kat, thanks ! Yes, almost all of them are already sold, it's really a success (again) And that's good ! Because it's a good cause to spend your money and my time in ;-)
      Love the quiet Autumn weather and the colours are great ... (though not everyone thinks that ...)

      Verwijderen