donderdag 27 oktober 2016

day 27

Ahhhhh
today I'm really lagging behind the facts :
didn't put the "SOLD" on yesterday's post
(could have sold it four times ...)

I must confess
that the strain is showing a bit at the moment.
It's not that I don't like making Textile Jewels anymore
but
they have to be finished
they have to be photographed
there has to be a blog post
I have to check if someone wants my Jewel
...........

Don't worry !
Just a little dip :
I'll finish the month as promised !
One Jewel for today,
and four more days to go
(ánd some extra Jewels on commission  ;-) !)

The Pink Ribbon  textile jewel for day  27

A creamy white square pendant
(with a lovely woven back)
embroidered with (off) white silk, cotton
and some silver specks,
many different white and silver beads,
on a 75 cm long white wax cord.

SOLD  !

€ 10

and this lovely pendant is yours :
for yourself or as a present for a friend, sister, mother ...
All you need to do is send me an email at 
fiberrainbow@gmail.com

All the money will go to the Pink Ribbon fund


"tranquility"


See you (as usual) tomorrow
with a new Textile Jewel !

2 opmerkingen: